Investor Visas allow international students to travel to and from Australia and live in Australia while they undertake a full-time course of study.

International Students To Travel To And From Australia And Live In Australia

It Is Possible To Work Part-time While Studying

Investor Visa

There are many different courses an international student may enrol in, and it is possible to work part-time while studying. The requirements for applying and obtaining a student visas vary depending on the country of the Applicant and the course being undertaken.